- December, 2014 - Our third hike of the 2014-5 season.
- 8 scouts and 4 adults were in attendance. A troop 4 first where we came across a downed hiker and our guys acted fast on their feet and treated the victim for hypothermia while rescue team was making its way to the location. Click here for pictures!
- November, 2014 - Our second hike of the 2014-5 season.
- 10 scouts and 4 adults were in attendance. We were joined by almuni Trent Gardner and his father Tim. Click here for pictures! New song added to our campfire song list. Click here for Song Lyrics!
- October, 2014 - Our first hike of the 2014-5 season.
- 8 scouts and 3 adults were in attendance. Tom Stafford led the troops this hike as the senior scout and newbies Tom Jr & Peter didn't even break a sweat while hiking! We also had a scout parent, Steve Stafford join us in our October hike and he too had a great time! Click here for pictures!
- September 2014 - Troop 4 in the press!
- Troop 4 Life scout Scott Gordon's Eagle Project received some much deserved press coverage. Check it out! theloopny.com
- July 2014 - CAMP WAUBEEKA & 2014 TROOP CALENDAR
- 2014 Calendar
- Click here for pictures!
- May, 2014 - Memorial Day Parade
- Click here for pictures!
- April, 2014 - Our April Hike
- 8 scouts and 2 adults were in attendance. Scott hunted bears with his plastic knife while Jason and Christophe lifted giant tree logs for body building. Click here for pictures!
- March, 2014 - Our March Hike!
- 10 scouts and 3 adults on the hike. Weather was beautiful and first time hiker Jack Henry proved himself a true Troop 4 backpacker and a champion tree climber! Click here for pictures!
- February, 2014 - The annual all Troops' Bronxville BSA Sunday
- Interfaith Church Service , Parade through the village, and then our Court of Awards. Excellent turnout by Troop 4 Bronxville (as always :o) Congratulations for everyone on their achievements at the Court of Awards. Click here for pictures!
- January, 2014 - Our January Hike
- Temperatures were in the 50's....but unfortunately it rained for most of the day. Since the water from the well was not useable, we utilized our Scout survival skills & collected rain water which we then boiled. Attendance: 6 scouts and 4 adults including Mr. Gardner & Alumnus Joe Margand. Click here for pictures!
- December 2013 - Pictures of annual Christmas NYC trip
- Several exemplary Scouts with Howie and Dhruv went on the annual Troop 4 Christmas trip for Troop MVP's. We visited the New York Hall of Science in Flushing Meadows Queens, Fort Hamilton under the Verrazano Bridge, Rockefeller Center X-mas tree and shunned brand loyalty by eating at Burger King instead of McD's!Click here for pictures!
- November 2013- Our November Hike!
- We had a successful backpacking experience. A total of 10 scouts and 3 adults participated on our weekend adventure with beautiful weather from beginning to end (A little bit of rain and dew in the morning ....but no one was complaining. Click here for pictures
- October 2013 - Our first hike of this scouting year for Troop 4 Bronxville!
- All attending Scouts had a blast! Three first timers (Grant, Christophe & Jason) were excellent backpackers as was Trent's father ! Click here for pictures!
COME JOIN US anytime AT THE BRONXVILLE BOY SCOUT CABIN
Thursdays from 7:30 to 9:30 ....Visitors & parents are always welcome!